Accordion Craft Academy is not liable for any damages arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information provided, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
We offer no guarantee that any information published here is accurate, either at the time of publishing or at any time in the future.
This site offers links to other sites. Accordion Craft Academy is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. A link does not imply that we endorse or have approved the linked site.
How we use your information
If you contact Accordion Craft Academy via this website, you might provide your name and email address. We use these solely for the purpose of replying to your enquiry. We will not use the details for any other reason and will not pass them on to anyone else without your consent.
Cookies are small files placed on your computer which can log certain information about your visit.
You can find out how to manage and delete cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
Newsletter data processing
Information note on data processing in compliance with Lgs. D. 196/03
We would like to inform you that the personal details you have supplied to us will be processed by Skyler Group S.r.l.s. in compliance with the laws governing the processing of personal data.
Specifically, pursuant to art. 13 of Lgs. D. no. 196/2003, Skyler Group S.r.l.s. wishes to inform you that:
- The details you have supplied are collected with telematic methods and processed (via electronic instruments as well), for the purposes listed below.
- purposes strictly connected to providing the required service;
- statistical purposes, delivery of promotional and information material (including via e-mail), telemarketing.
- You are under no obligation to supply the data but failure to do so will make Skyler Group S.r.l.s. unable to provide the required service.
- Your personal details will be processed only by specifically appointed subjects that are authorised to do so in the company structure of Skyler Group S.r.l.s. for the purposes listed above. Specifically, these subjects work in the departments of Marketing, Communication, Commercial, Accounting and Administration, Central Department of the holding company.
- You may contact Skyler Group S.r.l.s. at the address below to exercise your rights as listed in article 7 of Lgs. D. 196/03 and, in particular, you have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of data that concern you and to learn about its content and origin, to check it is correct and to ask for it to be integrated, updated or corrected. Pursuant to that law you also have the right to ask for the data to be deleted, transformed into anonymous data or to have data processed in violation of the law blocked, and – for legitimate reasons – to oppose to the use of that data.
- The data controller is kyler Group S.r.l.s., registered office in Falconara Marittima, Italy, via Cairoli 6.