Signing up is easy
Do you want to participate in our courses? Visit the course page (Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3), select the dates of the event you are interested in participating and click on the ‘Reserve your seat to this event’ button. You will proceed to the registration form. Your registration will be complete once you have filled in all the required fields, chose a payment method and clicked on the ‘Place order’ button.
After this step, a confirmation email will be sent to you, with useful memos and information (if you don’t see it, please check in your Spam folder).
Accepted payment methods
We accept credit card as a payment method. We use Stripe with stripe.js to make transactions absolutely secure while your data is protected.
We accept the following card types: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
We accept bank transfer as a payment method. You will need to instruct your bank to initiate the payment.
Remember that you have 3 business days to initiate your payment via transfer, otherwise we’ll have to cancel your submission and you will need to register again.
After your transfer is initiated, we ask that you send us a copy of your Bank Transfer Receipt / Transaction Reference to our email address: email@example.com.
The society Skyler Group S.r.l.s. is the owner of the trademark ‘Accordion Craft Academy’ and of the website ‘accordioncraftacademy.com’. Registrations to Accordion Craft Academy‘s courses are regulated as follows:
- Registrations are processed on a first-come-first-served basis. A registration is considered finalized only upon payment of the due amounts and upon delivery of the additional paperwork, where it’s required.
- To guarantee the quality of our learning activities, we only accept a limited number of participants for our courses.
- Skyler Group reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course in case the minimum number of participants to said course is not met. In this particular case, paid amounts will be either refunded or, at the discretion of participants, considered as a payment for other learning activities they intend to participate in.
- In compliance with civil legislation, Skyler Group reserves the right to reject the registrations of those subjects who, according to Skyler Group’s legal representative, are likely to undermine the smooth running of the learning activities.
- Payments via bank transfers must be executed within 3 working days from the registration date.
- It is required that all participants register daily by our secretarial office at the location of the courses, in order to be awarded with a Certificate of attendance
- Skyler Group reserves the right to modify the details of any course, such as time schedules, learning programmes and teachers, while giving prior notification, up to 2 working days before the beginning of the course.
Registrations are regulated by the italian law under D.Lgs 6.9.2005, n.206 and subsequent changes and integrations. Said law makes it possible to withdraw registrations within 7 days from the date of registration.
Methods of cancellation:
- Recorded-delivery letter with advice of receipt, dispatched date as postmark to
Skyler Group S.rl.s.
Via F.lli Cairoli 6
Falconara M.ma, 60015 (AN)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case that communication of withdrawal takes place after 7 days from the date of registration, or in the case that the participant doesn’t attend to the course, the paid amount will not be refunded.
In the case the participant cannot attend the course, we can accept the presence of someone else in his\her place. Communication of this substitution must be made by sending an email to email@example.com, up to 1 working day before the beginning of the course.